Thursday 30 August 2012

Daffodil Day

An excellent cause....

Daffodil Day is the cancer society's most important fundraising and awareness campaign. I love daffodil day as it always reminds me of spring and the daffodils smell so beautiful.

You can donate to the cancer society by clicking here: Daffodil Day

I found these cute little daffodils in my mums garden, aren't they sweet!



I've  been busily preparing for my nephews birthday party this weekend which I'm helping to create so I haven't had time to do extra baking this week.  But that hasn't stopped me getting some beautiful spring inspiration from others.

I found these two yummy recipes from the lovely raspberricupcakes  website.

Lemon lime and bitters Macaroon shells sandwiched with a bitters buttercream... don't they sound delightful!





I couldn't go past these gorgeous cupcakes without sharing...


The cupcakes are lemon and poppy seed, the website takes you through the recipe and how to decorate. So cute!!

I love the look of this yummy dessert from Butter cream its a white genoise cake layered with fresh lemon curd and lemon infused mousse.  Sounds delicious, and the picture is so pretty.


I hope you all enjoy these early spring inspirations... and don't forget to donate to the cancer society for daffodil day :-)














No comments:

Post a Comment