Wednesday 15 August 2012

Cheers to Ranga!

This one's for you guys!




Well because I'm just too happy for my friends who have created and launched an alcoholic ginger beer  - Ranga, I thought... what better way to celebrate Saturday night drinks than to have it "Ranga Style".  Here are some photos taken by Hunter....



Too cute... ginger bread men :-)



Some other gingery snacks...

Gingernuts

Crystalised Ginger


Ginger crunch with pistachios and crystalised ginger sprinkled on top


Jaffas... okay so these aren't ginger but they're soooo good!



Some rashuns, burger rings, frankfurters, apricots, carrots, morrocan carrot dip,  and salmon bilinis... 


And the main attraction... Ranga!


And here are two of the creator's of Ranga back in 2006 when they lived with my husband and I... and this is where I believe the true inspiration for Ranga started.... with the adorable Toot of course!! haha xox  


Bought to you by... Splashes of Cuteness (me) and starring... Ranga









No comments:

Post a Comment