Thursday 19 July 2012

Getting crafty with paper!


I just wanted to share with you a few little crafty things I’ve been up to lately…

Yesterday was such a beautiful sunny day it reminded me of summer and BBQ's! These firework fans are so cute and super easy to make!



These paper pinwheels are also really easy and fun and they look great for kids party decorations!  


The picture below shows how I used them at my daughters party



Pretty as a picture...



I recently received a three months  supply of cereal from Hubbard's... yum, yum, yum... and have ended up with lots of left over cereal boxes... so I thought why not cover them in pretty paper and use them for storing the kids craft paper, books, pens and pencils...



For my daughters birthday party I made my own cupcake wrappers so that the colours could match her theme... I laminated them so they can be used again... here's how they turned out. 



Check them out in action!

And last but not least.... my tissue paper pom poms!




I hope you all enjoyed!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment